Floor of a fire damage
In 2019 there was a fire here in Cheyenne, WY that left the home with extensive soot and smoke damage throughout. The room pictured is one of the rooms that was marred by smoke and soot. Our SERVPRO of Cheyenne team was up to the task to make sure this home was back to it's pre-fire beauty. We set to work with our SERVPRO professional cleaning products, made specifically for fire and soot damages and plenty of elbow grease. We worked our way from the top down, cleaning the entire room, from the ceiling, to the walls, windows and heaters and finally the floor. The homeowner was ecstatic with the results and she could not believe how quickly and effectively we completed the job for her.