How to Spot and Avoid Scams:
In the world that we live today with access to so much cool stuff on the internet, it can make us vulnerable to unwanted solicitors. Unfortunately, there are many people out there that want to take advantage of others. Be aware of messages being sent online selling services. Take the following step to verify the legitimacy of these companies.
- Make sure to contact the company directly via phone/website before scheduling.
- Verify that whoever it was that reached out to you is a current employee of said company.
- Check Website’s authenticity.
- If the person states that they only do business via social media, be careful.
- Never provide personal information over the phone before steps 1-3.
- Don’t fall for the scam!
We care about our community, and we don’t want to see our family, friends, and neighbors fall for these predators.
While SERVPRO of Cheyenne is always here to help, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. We will not solicit our services via Facebook or other social media unless you or someone on your behalf has reached out to us first. Such as your insurance company.
When you need us, call 307-514-9011.
“Like it never even happened.” ®