Recent Cleaning Posts
Tips for New Homeowners
Becoming a first time homeowner is so exciting, but it can also come with a lot of new tasks you had never thought of before! One thing is for sure owning a home comes with a lot of responsibility.
Here are some helpful tips for your home, to keep it feeling brand new:
1.When cleaning always start with higher items first! Dust off fans, vents, and any wall décor before you start on the floors to avoid extra cleaning.
2. Keep your screens and windows clean. Even though it can be a pain, keeping your windows clean makes a dramatic difference in the light that comes into your home.
3. Don't forget about the garage or attic. Just because you may not look at them every day doesn't mean they don't get messy. Cleaning those rooms like you would any room in the house keeps the whole home feeling pristine and polished.
4. Sometimes cleaning can get overwhelming but if you can clean just one room a day for 5 minutes it will drastically cut down on the time when you decide you are ready for a deep clean.
Whether you're a new home owner, or have owned your house for years all of these tips can help you keep your home in tip top shape!
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
- * #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
- Call SERVPRO of Cheyenne today at 307-514-9011 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
- Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
The World With Covid
As we are all so very aware, we live in a different time now than we did last year.
COVID-19, which is caused by the Coronavirus is our new normal now.
Here at SERVPRO of Cheyenne, we want to make sure our fellow Wyomingites are safe and up-to-date and aware of how we are doing our part to keep our community safe.
According to the Wyoming Department of Health recommendations, we need to make sure that we all "follow common-sense steps, such as washing your hands often and well; covering your coughs and sneezes; and cleaning and disinfecting." (https://www.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=42fd398fa8f449fb930f2d3755c5a1bb&entry=2)
SERVPRO of Cheyenne is glad to offer our services to help businesses within our community with cleaning and disinfecting. We can do proactive cleaning to minimize the transmission of emerging viral pathogens, or if someone has tested positive, we can clean and disinfect to limit the survival of emerging viral pathogens. We want to make sure our community stays as safe as possible.
We also want to warn of reckless sales practices, where there have been claims of the long-term prevention of COVID – 19. This is a misleading claim, as “There are no EPA-registered products with label claims that they are effective against viruses over the course of hours to months (i.e., “residual” or “long-lasting” efficacy claims).” (https://www.epa.gov/coronavirus/there-anything-i-can-do-make-surfaces-resistant-sars-cov-2)
With SERVPRO of Cheyenne, you can rest assured that you are getting the best service possible to address your needs and concerns, and we only use EPA-approved products listed for use on SARS-CoV-2 and cleaning methods approved by the CDC.
Please stay safe Wyoming!
Coronavirus Commercial Cleaning
We are Cleaning Experts
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities. If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today –
SERVPRO of Cheyenne, 307-514-9011
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
Holiday Carpet Woes
The holidays are here! Are you ready?
With all the added things on your to-do list such as shopping for the perfect gifts, decorating, and throwing the perfect holiday party or event, the holidays can be the most hectic and stressful time of the year!
If while you are decorating for the perfect holiday party or event, you noticed your carpets are in desperate need for a deep clean, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Cheyenne for all of your carpet cleaning needs!
With professionally trained technicians, advanced equipment, and products to treat all your carpet cleaning needs, we have all the necessary tools to get your carpets ready for the your next holiday party or event!
For any assistance with carpet cleaning call SERVPRO of CHEYENNE at 307-514-9011.